Since I’m trying to lose my baby weight, carbs can probably be one of the worst things for me right now. I love potatoes so it’s probably going to be one of the hardest things for me to cut out of my diet. It’s about time I take my weight loss seriously, so I decided to go out with a bang. You know, that final hoorah before my eating changes drastically? Am I the only one who has a “last meal” before trying to lose weight? Well, this carb loaded Loaded Diced Baked Potatoes meal satisfied every craving I had and will hold me over for a while. Enjoy!
- 8 Medium Red Potatoes, Diced
- 16 Oz. Smoked Turkey Sausage, Diced
- 4 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ Cup Chives, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- ½ Tbsp. Paprika
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- ½ Tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Optional: Dollop of Sour Cream Per Serving
- Preheat oven to 425°. Grease 8x8 glass casserole dish. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients, except ¾ cup of cheese and sour cream. Put potatoes into casserole dish. Evenly sprinkle remaining cheese on top of potatoes. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow to slightly cool before adding a dollop of sour cream.
Seriously looks so yummy! I’m pinning it for later. Thank you!
These look so delicious! I wish I had some potatoes in the house and could make these tonight. I pinned them so that I can make them after I go grocery shopping.
Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl
These look so good! Thanks for sharing them on The Southern Special link up! I added this post to The Southern Special Pinterest board! Have a great week and I hope you link up with us again!