For the past few days it’s been very rainy and in the 50’s and 60’s. I know it’s not officially fall, but it surely feels like it’s already here. What better time for soups, stews, and chowders? Here is a hearty recipe for those cold rainy days. Enjoy!
- 8 Large Red Potatoes, Diced
- 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Cooked and Shredded
- 15 oz. Canned Corn Kernels
- 3 Large Jalapenos, Sliced
- 2 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Crushed Garlic
- 1 Pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Milk 4 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook all ingredients for 45 minutes. Stir occasionally. Reduce heat to simmer. Continue cooking until potatoes are completely cooked. Serve warm.