Lately, I’ve been trying to find ways to make more foods at home instead of buying boxed or canned foods.
So far, I have had pretty good luck. I’m cooking a whole lot more but it is worth it. My husband and I have a huge sweet tooth so now I am baking a lot more than usual, too.
I came across a recipe for a no bake granola bar and I wanted to try it out…of course, I had to add my own kreative touch with these No Bake White Chocolate Chip & Peanut Granola Bars! Enjoy!
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Wheat Bran Cereal
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- ½ Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ¾ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- In large bowl, combine oats and bran.
- In a saucepan over low-medium heat, mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, honey, peanut butter, and extract. Stir mixture until it comes to a boil, then immediately remove from heat.
- Pour mixture over the oats and bran.
- Let mixture cool for 5-10 minutes in the fridge, then mix in white chocolate chips.
- Press mixture into greased 9x13 pan with the back of a greased spatula and let cool before cutting and serving.